Retail Hours: Monday - Saturday 10-6 p.m.
Donations: Monday - Saturday 10-5 p.M.
1351 Sherman Drive - Longmont, CO.
Home Improvement At Incredibly Low Prices!
- Appliances - Refrigerators, Stoves, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Microwaves
- Furniture - Sofas, Recliners, Dressers, Desks, Tables, Chairs
- Custom Cabinets
- Paint - Recycled GreenSheen Paint
- Windows & Doors
- Plumbing Fixtures - Tubs, Toilets, Sinks
- Bathroom Accessories - Faucets, Towel Holders, Dispensers, Shower Caddies
- Rugs - Area Rugs, Doormats, Runners
- Flooring - Tile, Hardwood, Laminate,
- Lighting - Floor Lamps, Chandeliers, Bulbs, Table Lamps
- & Much Much More!
Our Commitment to Quality and Savings
Our ReStore only accepts lightly used donations to ensure the integrity of our inventory. Habitat’s strong relationships with manufacturers, businesses and donors allows us to acquire high-quality and top-of-the-line items and materials and price them at up to 80% off retail!
Our Commitment to Sustainability
‘Reuse, Recycle and Repurpose’ is our motto. We are constantly thinking of new ways to reduce the environmental impact of home improvement while saving customers money. From selling recycled paint (at a third of retail price!) to our Deconstruction program, the ReStores will keep you green - and save you green, too.
Your donation of household items and building materials to the ReStore supports Habitat for Humanity’s mission to build affordable homes for families in our community. Additionally, your donations help to build a more sustainable world by keeping our landfills free of usable items.
Donations are accepted from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Donation Receipts for tax deduction purposes are issued at time of drop-off/pick-up only.
- We offer a donation pick-up service; call 303-776-3334 to learn more
- All donations must be in good and re-usable condition.
- All donations must be approved and are accepted at staff discretion.
- All donations must be clean and in working order with all parts.
Please note that our staff does not repair, recycle or dispose of trash for customers.
The ReStore can also pickup large items! For more information call or email:
303-776-3334 or email@example.com
Click the link below to see a list of items we accept:
The ReStore has a number of opportunities for people to volunteer. Workforce and court-ordered community service volunteers are accepted at this location.
Volunteers are needed for the pick-up truck. Positions available for subs as well as regular weekly hours. Pick-up hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am to 2 pm.
Orientation is necessary for all volunteer positions. Orientations are held on Wednesday and Saturday mornings at 10:30am. It lasts about 15-20 minutes.